Wednesday 17 April 2013

Crazy Sinks

-->


As I was looking for natural form based products and architecture I came across this sink...


I absolutely love this sink design as I have never seen anything like it at all, you would almost certainly only see this in a modern house for a younger generation. 

The swirls give the sink a very aesthetic look to the sink and is pleasing to the eye. you can immediately see the influence from fossils. 
I would definitely have this sink in my house as its a talking point, the water itself makes the design seem alot more impressive than it is in technical terms.

Anyway after coming across this sink it led me to this website..
And i came across another array of sink designs that were just as impressive and certainly caught my eye with some a little crazy but some bringing the initial inspiration across very well such as the egg sink and the swan sink.

My favourite is the "A Plane Sink" so minimalistic and simple, to me it has the wow factor and makes you think twice about "wont the water just fall off the sides" I enjoy modern futuristic type designs so I think this fits in. 
Sometimes designers look to improve on products that are already out there and you can see this from some of the sinks on the website. Such as the "towel rail sink" and the "perched sink" merges two of the bathrooms appliances together , using up less space and being more efficient. i love the towel rail for this example.

Which is your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment