Monday 21 January 2013

FRAME magazine



Frame is a publication magazine that I came across in the Library at College and I have fallen in love with it. With Interior Design being my main interest for my future, this magazine is full of tonnes and tonnes of examples of new up and coming interiors and their designers.
It also looks at Furniture and product design which is very much involved in an interior designers world and career.

In the new issue Jan/Feb13 there's articles from lighting designer Sarah Landau, LED maestro Tom Jenkinson  and Musician Amon Tobin talking about how light projections can turn music into a physical entity.

I have never fallen in love with a magazine more! make sure you look it up on the internet, in your nearest library or subscribe. I'm definitely going too.

http://www.frameweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment