Sunday 20 January 2013

Possessions A Level Final Piece


For my A Level Art Final Project I chose the Exam Question Possessions. In my work I focused on my own possessions and picking out possessions that made the most to me. 
Audrey Flack was an artist that I based my work on as she did the same, looking at valuables and how valuables can be different for different people. I also liked how she set out her work with lots of possessions crowded in together so there was lots to look at in the same picture.
This is how i came up with my design, setting up my possessions and taking a photograph and painting it onto a canvas. These possessions are my personal favorites  my favourite book, trophies I've won, holidays id been on and my i love London teddy, and things that make me me, including my phone make up jewellery  This set of items show my personality and my life in a nutshell.

I was really pleased with painting as i focuses on all the detail and created light and shadow where it needed it. I also focused on the colours and made sure the items were in perspective to make it look as realistic as possible.
i believe i did this and i am very happy with my work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment