Wednesday 5 June 2013

Exhibition Design Ideas

 Design 1 and 2

 Design 3 and 4

 Design 5 and 6

 Design 7 and 8


After looking into research for exhibition ideas and inspiration i came up with my own versions of exhibitions that could possible go on my platforms as a theme. All coming off research that i have seen.
I've looked into plinths and geometric design to try and incorporate space and themes into the area.

My favourite two designs are the design 1 and design 3  including curves and straight lines and angles together into a design from the two examples i found in my research.



This was my final design after creating some more ideas on a mood board. I'm really happy with the design i have created as it uses height and lighting to lead audiences around the exhibition to the sculptures. it also uses angles, straight lines and curves like geometric design relating to my structure design and my specification around my whole project.


No comments:

Post a Comment