Wednesday 5 June 2013

Underground Treasure Design - Sketchup

To Finish off my Sketch Up designs i worked out how to add my structure model and my platform model together into one sketch up. i thought this might be tricky but it was easy as importing one onto the other. My platform fitted perfectly as they were both to the right scale. 1:500 and looked exactly right.









Another big selection to look at but from some great angles and it gives the perfect interpretation of how the platforms will look if this design was on every platform. 
There is plenty of room for views to see the cave as well as creating a new atmosphere in every platform people walk into with some amazing sculptures to look at. 

i think it looks great together and really incorporates the idea of a contemporary modern design contrasting against the natural forms of the cave with a geometric theme but keeping the colours involved to relate to the cave itself. 

I'm really pleased with this sketch up model and the whole design in itself, and one day hope to build on this project I have created and make bigger and better ones. As of course I'm still only learning in my first year at College. Uni bound to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment