Wednesday 5 June 2013

Plan views for my Cave Structure Design


PLAN SPACES
now that i had created a scale template of the floor space in my cave I needed to come up with some designs for my plans from my initial idea :



I messed around with squares and circles to create a geometric designs that create a theme for the platforms as they go around the space. Should i have more squares or circles or a mixture to theme with the idea of sculptures and how should i have my ramps. I started to use just square ramps to emphasise the use of geometric design.  



I decided seen as I had circles as platforms I should look into using curved ramps. I think that it looks much better and creates a good circulation for audiences to move around the exhibition. i really like the design that has worked out, it looks better with different shapes and more impressive from below and from the side giving it the wow factor.



No comments:

Post a Comment