Wednesday 5 June 2013

Orthographic Projections of Platform Space



 These are the orthographic projections of my Platform Space, including 3rd angle drawings elevations and projections. This has helped me create some visuals for my exhibition design as it was quite hard to just look at my design from plan view.



£rd angle projections are a great way of seeing your design from different views and connects all the views together with exact measurements. A definite for a design sketchbook.




I created some better drawings of the projections to go in my folder, more neat versions get better marks. i love how clean these drawings look, making it easier for audiences to see where things are exactly to the right point.




I also did some rendered drawings to show audiences what the visuals would be for the platform space with the right materials, including glass, lights and the cave colours i chose for the lights. The brown squares represent sculptures that would be placed in those areas for the exhibition. 
I learned you dont have to render the whole drawing as this can look like colouring in so just doing a little bit just shows the audience subtly what it would look like in colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment