Wednesday 5 June 2013

Orthographic Projections

After creating my Final plan drawings of my structure I needed to create some elevations and Projection drawings to make sure the shape was balanced and looked right. This also gave me more technical drawings for marks on my project.






After doing two lots of plan drawings I found the best looking elevation that will work in my cave. At first the platforms were too gathered up to the back of the cave but i worked them out and this design above created the best positions. Rendering also shows how the material will look like in the structure. I also created more rendered drawings to show the environment in the cave.



These drawings were all drawn at Scale 1:500 as my space is really big. This shows the structure in materials and cave rocks. I need to practice my rendering skills though however this is the first time I have ever tried to render properly so Its a good start.




These drawing projections were created at Scale 1:250 , to a bigger scale on the paper helps me see the structure easier and more easier to understand for audiences seeing my project. I love my elevation drawing as it looks neat and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment